Sunday, December 16, 2012

FOTD: Purple Glitter

Heyyyyy :),

So now that school is over, I have a lot more time to blog over the break! Last night I went out with some friends and I really wanted to wear glitter. Purple is my FAVORITE color so I played around with my new Sugar Pill "Burning Heart" palette as well as my Coastal Scents "36 Smokey Eye Palette". I love the color pay off of both! I own both BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents now, and I can say that the Coastal Scents palette seems to have more pigmentation! Of course I always use a base, so that can help if you want to know how to make your colors pop! I picked up the glitter from Hobby Lobby because of Tyme the Infamous from YouTube. Great investment! I also didn't have much time to take close ups but you can see how pretty the glitter is! Well enough rambling, here are the pictures from last night.

 
With flash:

 
 
No flash:



Products used:
Brows:
Mac brow pencil in "Spiked"
NYX dark brown eye brow cake powder
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in "NW 40" mixed with Hard Candy Glamoflauge in "Medium"
Face:
Urban Decay oil control setting spray "De-Slick"
Urban Decay setting spray "All-Nighter"
Lorac aquaPRIME oil free makeup primer
Foundation:
Black Opal Creme Foundation in "Truly Topez"
MAC MSFN Dark
Bobbi Brown Corrector "Medium to Dark Bisque"
Mac Prolongwear Concealer in "NW35"
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Contour:
Black Opal Creme Foundation in "Suede Mocha"
Cover Girl Ebony Bronze bronzer
Blush/Highlight:
Wet N Wild blush "Berry Shimmer"
MAC Star Wonder MSF (Limited Edition)


Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Lid:
Coastal Scents 36 Smokey Palette, Light Purple (2nd row 5th color)
Hard Candy Show Girl's Secret Glitter Glue
Hobby Lobby light purple glitter
Transition:
Crease: Coastal Scents 36 Smokey Palette, Magenta (5th row last color)
Crease:
Sugar Pill Poision Plum from Burning Heart Palette
Outer V:
Coastal Scents 36 Smokey Palette, Matte Black (6th row 2nd color)
Highlight:
Coastal Scents 36 Smokey Palette, Light Pink (4th row 5th color)
Waterline: Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner in "Black" with Elf Cream Eyeliner in "Black" to set
Milani Eye Tech Extreme eye liner in "Black"
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Cherry Blossom lashes #15

Lips:
Carmex lip balm
Ruby Kisses lip liner in "Brown"
Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color in "Pink Suga"
NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in "Natural"


Disclaimer: Craft store glitter is not safe for the eyes! Use with caution.

XOXO,
Breezy


No comments:

Post a Comment